Choosing a service center for truck maintenance and repair can be risky, especially out on the road. The FleetCare network removes this risk by ensuring a level of service you can trust and depend on, no matter where you are on your journey.
- We get you back on the road fast, saving you time and money.
- We’re nationwide, giving you consistently high standards and consistent service experience.
- We are heavy-duty specialists, and we service all makes and models at all locations.
- Highly trained technicians fix it right, using trusted brand name parts
- FleetCare Affiliates are independently owned and operated; parts inventory may vary by location.
- Our nationwide warranty is honored at over 400 FleetPride and FleetCare locations.
FleetCare is the nation’s premier network of heavy-duty truck and trailer repair and maintenance shops. FleetCare people are true heavy-duty specialists, servicing all makes and models, at all locations. The network’s mission is to be your most dependable source for consistent, high-quality drive-in services, plus many of the shops also provide Emergency Roadside Assistance or Towing
Our FleetCare Affiliates can provide services such as*:
- Federal inspection
- Fleet maintenance
- Frame Repair
- Heavy duty engine
- Heavy duty suspension
- Hydraulic hose
- Paint & body
- Preventive maintenance
- Roadside assistance
- State inspection
- Steering & alignment
- Tank repair
- Trailer body repair
*Services may vary by location.
Request Information About FleetCare Affiliation
Please complete the following form to request more information about becoming a FleetCare Affiliate:
Information Request Form