At FleetPride, WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
Servicing Heavy-Duty vehicles is a tough job. It takes strength, dedication, and passion to survive the unpredictable and frequent changes that impact our industry. We know how hard you work, and that’s why we’re here to keep you Ready for the Road Ahead™.
In 300+ locations across 46 states, our 3,200+ associates are heavy-duty truck and trailer experts that do what they say they’ll do, value our customers, and have the knowledge and skill to troubleshoot issues and find the part you need faster than anyone else in heavy-duty. We keep America’s trucks moving.
Rapid Growth to Market Leadership
Expanding from 37 locations in 1999 to nearly 300 today, Fleetpride has grown rapidly. As we celebrate our 20th anniversary of business, we look back on each milestone as a critical part of becoming the Heavy-Duty market leader we are today. We’re proud of our progress, which was made possible by our team members, customers, and suppliers. With their partnership, we have redefined the modern Heavy-Duty Truck Parts Aftermarket.
Heavy-Duty Parts and Services
FleetPride specializes in selling Parts and providing Services for heavy-duty trucks and trailers. We serve all vocations and sell to multiple industries, including agriculture, construction, energy, freight and shipping, food and beverage, leasing, long and short haul, mining, transit and school bus, waste management, and work trucks.
We sell more than 260,000 heavy-duty truck and trailer parts from the most recognized, quality-built brands. For all vocations, we also offer late-model and hard-to-find from refuse parts. With our 5 Distribution Centers and Dedicated Delivery 5 days per week to most branches, we have Faster Deliveries, Better Availability, the Best Selection, and All The Parts You Need to keep your trucks on or off-road.
Find a specific parts category for your job:
FleetPride offers a full range of services to support your specific job at our 45 Service Centers and 140 additional shops with specialized services.
Our eight major service categories include:
- Drive-in Services
- Transmissions and Differentials
- Spring Shop
- Engine Repair
- Drivewheel and Flywheel
- Fluid Power / Hydraulics Systems
- Other Services
National Coverage and Local Expertise
Nationwide Branch Locations
With 3,000 experts in 271 branches, 45 Service Centers, and 5 Distribution Centers covering 46 states, FleetPride is there wherever and whenever you need us. Our heavy-duty experts are the best in the industry at troubleshooting issues and finding the right parts to keep America’s trucks on the road.
National Accounts Team
The FleetPride National Accounts Team services all of America’s largest fleets. Our sophisticated infrastructure easily manages centrally-managed or decentralized programs. Each account is supported by a National Accounts Manager and each customer’s orders can be available via pickup, drop-shipment, or through our extensive branch network.
FleetPride: Preparing You for the Road Ahead
We are proud of our company’s legacy providing quality heavy-duty truck and trailer parts and services to America’s fleets and hard-working customers. We strive to have the parts you need when and where you need them, to deliver on our commitments, and to treat you as a valued customer. We look forward to the next stage of our company’s growth as we continue to expand our family of branches and service centers across America.
From 1999 to 2019 and Beyond — Read Our Timeline
- 1999: Private equity firms Aurora Capital and Brentwood Associates merged businesses to create FleetPride.
- 1999-2000: FleetPride started with 49 independently owned and managed parts stores and service shops.
- 2003: The FleetCare program launched to support independent, heavy-duty truck and trailer repair customers. Also opened 3 new branch locations in Bakersfield, CA, Paintsville, KY, and Houston TX.
- 2004: Opened 5 new branches in Murfreesboro, TN, Albuquerque, NM, Little Rock, AR, Conley, GA, Commerce City, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT.
- 2005: Opened 4 new branches in Atlanta, GA, Corpus Christi, TX, Carlisle, PA, and Riviera Beach, FL.
- 2006: Investcorp purchased FleetPride to invigorate and accelerate the growth plan. Also acquired E&E Parts & Equipment in Arkansas and opened 3 new branches in Cocoa, FL, Valley View, OH, and St. Louis, MO.
- 2007: Added a new Distribution Center in Connecticut, opened a Brake Shop in S. El Monte, CA, and opened 2 new branches in Saginaw, TX and Alabaster, AL.
- 2008: Expanded by 26 total U.S. locations through acquisition and launch. Acquisitions included Truck & Industrial Supply, Keller Truck Parts, Truck & Trailer Supply, Bound Book Safety Equipment in Edison, N.J., E.H. Burrell, and Automotive Brake. Also added a Brake Shop in Omaha, NE, new branches in Tulsa, OK and Ft. Smith, AR, and a new Distribution Center in Dallas, TX.
- 2009: Expanded supply chain network with new Distribution Center in California, opened a new branch in Gainesville, GA, and added 5 locations through acquisition: Multibearings Service, Pro Truck & Trailer Supply, Fleet Supply, Panhandle Truck Parts, and Angelo Fleet & Industrial.
- 2010: Added 15 total locations through acquisition and launch. Acquisitions included Mandal Truck & Trailer, Express Truck Parts, Heavy Vehicle Parts, Southwest Brake, Premier Truck Parts, and Springfield Brake & Company. Opened a new branch in Bossier City, LA.
- 2011: Expanded supply chain network with new Distribution Center in Atlanta and added 23 locations through acquisition: Page Brake, Cimarron Truck Parts, Oklahoma Truck Supply, Midway Truck Parts, Interstate Turbo Supply, McDowell Truck Parts, and Greeley Truck Parts.
- 2012: Expanded supply chain network with new Distribution Center in Illinois, opened new branch locations in Wilmer, TX, Ogden, UT, and Cincinnati, OH, and added 35 locations through acquisition: Fleet Brake, Trane Diesel, WesPac, CATCO, Midwest Brake, Great Lakes Truck & Trailer, and Drake Supply Company.
- 2013: Opened new branch location in Carrizo Springs, TX, and incorporated new locations acquired in previous years.
- 2014: Opened new branch location in Tualatin, OR, and added 7 new locations through acquisition: Ott’s Friction Supply, Republic Diesel Truck Parts and Ryan Industrial Supply.
- 2015: Opened 3 new branch locations in Pensacola, FL, Indian Trails, NC, and Lufkin, TX, and added 6 new locations through the acquisition of Pardo’s Truck Parts. Also launched the Centralized Category Management and Product Development program to usher in the development of strategic partnerships with the world’s leading manufacturers and brands.
- 2016: Opened new branch location in Yakima, WA, and added 4 new locations through the acquisition of Charlebois Truck Parts.
- 2017: Opened 4 new branch locations in Harrisonburg, VA, New Orleans, LA, Montrose, CO, and a second location in Houston, TX. Also transitioned from 3PL managed distribution to dedicated delivery, enabling the majority of branch locations to receive daily deliveries from Distribution Centers.
- 2018: Added 14 total locations through acquisition and launch. Acquisitions included Truck Parts & Equipment, Road Equipment, Hardy Brake & Electric, Ohio Diesel Fleet Supply, Interstate Diesel, Long Island Truck Parts, and B&A Friction Materials. Opened 2 new branch locations in White City, OR, and Boise, ID.
- 2019: Currently boast 271 branches and 45 service centers in 46 U.S. states and carry more than 400 nationally-recognized brands.
We are proud of our legacy and excited about our future. We have expansive growth goals and look forward to growing with our customers and supplier partners!