Official Rules: OTR & Exide AGM / Extreme Cycler Battery – “Win a YETI!” Sweepstakes
One (1) FIrst Prize: Yeti Tundra 50 and a soft sided Yeti Hopper Two 20 (Combined retail VALUE: $679.98)
One (1) Second Prize: YETI Hopper Two 30 and a YETI Hopper Flip 8 (Combined retail VALUE: $549.98)
Two (2) THird Prizes: Hopper Flip 18 and a YETI Rambler 26 OZ (Combined retail VALUE: $339.98)
- ENTRY PERIOD & DRAWING: The OTR & Exide AGM / Extreme Cycler Battery – “Win a YETI!” Sweepstakes promotion is sponsored by FleetPride, Inc. (the Sponsor) and begins at 12:00:00 a.m. local time on 10/1/17 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on 10/31/17 (the Entry Period). All entries must be submitted on or before conclusion of the Entry Period. Four (4) potential winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received for the entire Entry Period, in a random prize drawing on or about 11/15/17.
- ELIGIBILITY: The promotion is open to individuals who are residents of the United States and 21 years of age or older. A) Negotiated or bid price customers and B) Employees of Sponsor, any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the management of the promotion, and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion if he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules.
- ENTRY METHODS: There are two ways to enter the promotion during the Entry Period:
- By Automatic Entry: Automatically receive one (1) sweepstakes entry for each OTR or Exide AGM / Extreme Cycler Battery you purchase during the Entry Period. Purchases made online will not qualify for sweepstakes entry.
- By Mail Without Making a Purchase: Receive one (1) sweepstakes entry by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) with sufficient postage and return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: FleetPride, Attn: Marketing/Promotions, 600 E. Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 400, Irving, TX 75039. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten and must be postmarked no sooner than the first day of the Entry Period and no later than three (3) days after the end of the Entry Period and must be received no later than ten (10) days after the end of the Entry Period. There is no limit to the number of mail-in requests but there is a limit of one request per envelope. Each request must be sent in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code. The name and address must match the return name and address on SASE and be legibly handwritten in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. The following requests will not be honored: (i) Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes; (ii) Requests that use address labels or stickers, are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced; (iii) Requests that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes; (iv) Requests that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules. Such requests will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned. The persons who send such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION/ADDITIONAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per individual. The potential winner will be notified immediately upon the drawing to verify his/her eligibility and ability to accept the applicable prize. Proof of identity, age, and legal residence may be required to claim a prize. If such a potential winner is not present, another official entry ticket will be drawn and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Before being declared a winner and in order to be eligible to win a prize, potential winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability / publicity release and a W‐9 form. The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, vehicle title, license and registration fees, freight, delivery, emissions, inspection, additional equipment, insurance, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize vehicle. Winner is responsible for taking delivery of prize immediately upon being declared the winner (failure to provide required documentation and take timely delivery will cause the prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner). The prize is offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty. Sponsor is not responsible for replacing the prize as a result of damage prior to, during or after shipping or events beyond the control of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner further agrees to participate in a prize presentation ceremony, if such a ceremony is held by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and to grant Sponsor the right to photograph and videotape acceptance of prizes (by winner) in an effort to document and validate contest. Sponsor will have the consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use worldwide winner’s name and/or likeness using traditional, digital and social media, to promote current and future contest efforts without further compensation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrant agrees to hold harmless, Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, such entrant’s participation in this contest, and/or his or her acceptance, transportation, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
- Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the promotion should any fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the promotion. In the event the promotion is canceled prematurely for any reason, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize will not be awarded.
- The promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by Texas Prize may not be substituted by the winner and the winner may not receive cash redemption equal to the value of the prize in lieu of the prize.